We Are Committed To Inspire Ownership By Creating Ways For A Conscious Lifestyle
Natural And Sustainable Fabrics
10% of the world’s total carbon footprint comes from the apparel industry. These facts reassured us that we are taking the right path. It takes more time and consideration to use sustainable fabrics, but we see this as time well spent. Especially when it helps lower our impact on the planet.
Our zero-waste hero. TENCELTM creates durable, and easy-to-wear fibre from sustainably sourced wood pulp.
Wear and Care
- Don’t wash your clothes too often. Remove stains manually, and air the clothes to freshen up after each use.
- Lower the temperature when machine washing. Dropping 60°C to 30°C, or warm to cold, saves a lot of half the energy.
- Natural drying is energy free. By hang drying your laundry you save energy, and your clothes will stay in shape and even last longer too.
- Professional cleaning – when recommended – is crucial to maintain the quality of your product and can extend its lifespan.
- Donate or recycle your clothes to continue to spread the love!
We are a movement of people who believe that looking good and doing good go hand in hand. We strive to create beautifully crafted pieces using sustainable fabrics and processes.
It isn’t a far-fetched dream; it just asks for collective ownership. While we promise to do our bit, all we ask for is some love. We are on a constant vigil for better and cleaner fabrics. If you know of any, we would love to hear more about it!